Available information on www.unicloud.gr website.
UniSystems makes every reasonable effort to provide users with accurate information through its website. Nevertheless, it is possible to find mistakes or omissions, particularly in information originating from third parties (products, hyperlinks, etc.). For this reason, users are requested to be careful and check information prior to any use thereof.
UniSystems shall not be liable in the event of any direct or indirect damages that are due to the unchecked use of the website contents.
Limitation of Liability
UniSystems shall bear no liability for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages that may be due to the incorrect use of the website by users or to any errors, failures, defects or delays in the operation of the website or in the transmission of information on the internet through this website.
Intellectual property rights
UniSystems is the sole and exclusive beneficiary of the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in connection with the contents and structure of this website, barring express exceptions. The reproduction and use of any information available on UniSystems website shall be subject to the following conditions:
- Users shall attach a note regarding intellectual property rights to any information reproduced from the website;
- Users shall be entitled to reproduce information from the website solely for informational, non-commercial purposes;
- Users shall not be entitled to alter or modify in any manner whatsoever any information provided on the website;
- Users shall not be entitled to use or reproduce individual graphics related to any texts on the website;
- UniSystems S.A. is the owner of copyright and all other intellectual property rights that are included in the website.
UniSystems has official pages on social media, namely, Linkedin, Facebook, Google+, Twitter, YouTube, where the public can post their comments under updates, photos, videos and links.
These pages have been created based on the specific media’s Terms & Conditions and are intended to serve as a digital space, for providing information regarding the company’s news, as well as products and services that are of interest to UniSystems’ followers.
Posted comments/images by followers on this page do not represent the views of UniSystems or its employees.
UniSystems will review all posts on the page and reserves the right to remove any content that falls under any of the below categories:
- Hate speech,
- Profanity, obscenity or vulgarity,
- Nudity in profile pictures,
- Defamation to a person, people or other companies,
- Name calling and/or personal attacks,
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product,
- Comments that infringe on copyrights,
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile,
- Other comments that the UniSystems Social Media team deems inappropriate.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at +30 211 999 7000 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for any further questions or declaration.
Trademarks & Logos
Any and all trademarks or logos included in www.unicloud.gr website shall be protected by the laws governing intellectual property rights and trademarks. Thus protected, the presence of these trademarks or logos on www.unicloud.gr website may not be construed as license of use and they may not be used in any manner whatsoever.
UniSystems trademarks and/or logos shall not be used without prior written permission from UniSystems authorized personnel.
Hyperlinks to other websites
In order to create any hyperlinks to www.unicloud.gr, users must obtain the Company’s written permission. Contents of any website linked to UniSystems website are beyond the control of UniSystems.
The unreserved acceptance of the above terms and conditions shall be a requirement for visiting this website.